February and March were hectic – holy smokes. As the weather warms up, I hope my schedule slows down for a short time so that I can rest!
Here’s what I’ve been up to these past two months:
- Spoke on a panel at the Rainbow Health Ontario Conference with Empower folks
- Archived for I SAY THIS AS A GIFT at Gladday Bookshop
- Photographed The Femme Fatales: Our Big Love Show
- Networked at Top of Toronto
- Attended Queering Black History Month (image of me there, taken by Jah Grey)
- The Empower Art Bus! Where we toured the city to visit great local organizations 😀
- Had the pleasure to celebrate Alexandria’s 25th Birthday
- Filmed GYC’s Visioning Session
- Participating in Asian arts Freedom School workshop cycle
- Co-Facilitated a workshop with Empower folks at Deslile’s STARS Studio
March is almost over and April calls for exams and conferences. Hopefully I’ll keep afloat and not over-load myself with work.