I made a list of new years resolutions for 2011, and as always I’ve never completed them to the extent I hoped. So, instead of making resolutions I have some self-improvement actions I want to engage in more often & goals I want to achieve.
– Walk up 3 flights of stairs (minimum) without panting
– Save up enough money to move out
– Find another job
– Visit a new destination
– Increase my blog’s hit count
– Increase my cardio & weight-training (frequency and intensity)
– Engage in more creative activities
– Think smart in terms of money; save and spend wisely
– Floss more often
– Upgrade wardrobe – include more career-wear
– Blog (atleast) 2x per week
– Expand my cooking skills
– Network frequently
– Take more pictures
– Embrace independence
– Concentrate harder on learning french
Time is moving slowly, but soon enough it will be over. I want to embrace what I have and enjoy what I achieve, not regret what could have happened.
Tell me…have you made resolutions or goals for 2012?