During a shopping spree, I bought a new planner for 2012. One of my favourite tumblr blogs (The Bakery and the Bee Hive) is where I was inspired to pick out a planner with a similar layout Megan uses.
I must have spent about 20 minutes in the journal/planner aisle deciding which I wanted. Here’s the one I picked out:
Continue with pros/cons of the Quo Vadis.
- the paper’s texture is heavenly
- tonnes of writing space
- extras: a map of each continent, a receipts/payments page to track finances, phone book
- hourly layout
- perforated tabs to know where you are in the planner
- No monthly calendar (just small ones at the bottom of each page)
- Larger than my usual planner size
- ruled lines are pretty small
- Can’t add inserts (can’t include additional pages/non-expandable)
Another post about planner inspiration (here).
Thanks for reading!